What is DDMS?
DDMS is a customizable online database designed for Universities, and is already being utilized by Universities across Australia. DDMS helps Universities manage data and records, in one easy to access location. Its core functionality is to manage staff and student certifications, licenses, equipment and registry’s. However, DDMS also includes useful modules, such as, field trip management, equipment hire and asset management features.
These tools can help systemize and optimize processes, helping Universities to meet legislation and safety requirements and manage student and staff records.
This software is a web based software and it can therefore, be accessed on any web device, phone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Why DDMS? See below some of the features that are included in our data management system software.
Staff certificate & qualifications management
- Record staff licenses / training records and expiry dates
- Get reminders in email and on dashboard for upcoming expiring records
Equipment & Asset management
- Record notes, documents & service history against equipment
- Get reminders for servicing, expiry dates, reviews, renewals, etc
- Print QR codes for quick access to information
- Keep track of asset location (GPS and Satellite tracking)
- Check equipment in and out
Induction & Registration records
- Keep track of staff inductions
- Inductions can be linked to certificates so when the certificate expires it flags the induction as not current.
- Inductions consist of forms, multiple choice quizzes and resources (image, pdf, video)
Online Incident Reporting
- Online incident reporting
- Automatic email notifications to board / OHS team depending on class of incident
- Flexible permissions, restrict access as needed
- Checklists for processing & following up the incident
Online Risk Assessments
- Online risk assessments / Safe Work Practices
- Easy to create
- Coming Soon: Link to equipment and jobs
Create a Document Registry
- Create a homepage for staff with all links, documents, policies and procedures.
- Optionally, notify staff when new resources are added
- Secure video hosting and streaming
- Easily search the system
- Find users with specific licenses or certifications.
- Allow registered users access to documents and resources.
- Officers/managers can schedule appointments with users
- Schedule equipment pick up and drop off times.
- manage and approve field trips
- setup activity templates
- Reserve equipment for field trips
- Personalized dashboard
Online Notice Board
- Online notice board
Add your own Custom Modules
Daktech can add custom modules for your business. Examples already in use:
- Job management
- Quote template
- Booking systems
- Trip management
- Event management
Plus we are adding even more features
- Job management
- HR Tools
- Password safe
Empowering universities around Australia with DDMS
"The DakTech Team has been fantastic to work with. Our faculty had some very specific application requirements and DakTech took it in their stride. I would work with them again in a heartbeat."
– University of Technology Sydney